Try this Mediterranean Orzo Salad with the flavor kicked up to another level with Avocado Crack!
Avocado Crack is the World's First Seasoning Made for Avocados. After one sprinkle, it takes no time to realize that the savory, balanced flavor of Avocado Crack goes with basically everything!
This Mediterranean Orzo Salad is no different, as it is packed with veggies that pair fantastically with Avocado Crack seasoning!!!
If you have never tried Orzo before, I am here to encourage you to add it to your grocery list. What looks like rice, is actually a rice shaped pasta! I used a Whole Wheat Orzo (gotta get my healthy on this summer!) and I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't met with a pot of mushy surprise. The texture was perfect and the Orzo loved marrying with the addicting flavor of Avocado Crack!
I used Avocado Crack Low Sodium for this recipe because it called for 2 types of olives, and feta cheese, and those are salty on their own.
This salad can be stored for up to a week although it won't last that long, I guarantee it! The flavors marinate together over night, so make sure you keep that in mind if you're planning to take it to the cookout!
Let's get to the recipe!
Avocado Crack Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Avocado Crack Low Sodium seasoning
- 1 cup of Orzo (I used whole wheat and loved it!), cooked per package instructions
- 1/4 cup Sliced greek kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese stuffed olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ken's Simply Vinaigrette Greek (or as desired)
- One medium cucumber, diced (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup red, green, and yellow peppers, diced ( use 1 or all for more color)
- 6oz of Mediterranean herb feta cheese (or plain feta if you can't find seasoned)
- Boil orzo in salted water according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and set to the side to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooled orzo.
- Add the spinach, other chopped veggies, olives, and feta to the bowl
- Add dressing to your desired amount to bowl
- Season to taste with Avocado Crack Low Sodium seasoning
- Toss all ingredients together making sure all ingredients are evenly seasoned and have dressing
- Cover bowl and refrigerate over night or at least one hour before serving.
- Devour! 💚🥑✨