Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is an easy to make meal that the whole family will love! With the added flavor of Avocado Crack Seasoning, make a comfort meal that even kids will ask for again and again!
Happy New Year, yall!!! We have officially made it through two of the craziest years most of us have probably ever seen. But the good thing that came from 2021 was the chance to get back to family, girls night in, and Netflix marathons with those who live outside of our homes. It felt good to have COMPANY again.
I choose recipes that usually come with friends and family in mind because I love to share dishes that warm the soul. And this, my friends, is one of those recipes. Honestly, I don't know anyone who doesn't LOVE Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits. The cheese and the herbs and the garlic do it for me every single time!
Tuck this one away for the next cozy night in with someone you love, or share it with a girlfriend who needs a dinner idea. Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is about to be your new favorite go-to!
- Avocado Crack all-purpose Seasoning
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix (you will need butter and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Check for the recipe on the box)
- 2 16oz cans of Cream of Chicken soup (I used lower sodium)
- 1lb Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1lb bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- Oil of choice for greasing your skillet
- A cookie sheet and Cast Iron skillet to bring it all together
Now, before we start cooking, let me give you some expert tips to make this a breeze!
- I tend to use Low/No Sodium Avocado with soups and casseroles because you do not want your dish overly salty. This is why it's good to have a Trifecta, because you can alternate between Original, Low Sodium and No Sodium Avocado Crack as you make different dishes.
- If you have Original Avocado Crack, use a low sodium soup. The rotisserie chicken will also add salt, so you don't want to go overboard.
- You will need a cookie sheet to bake the biscuits before hand. That way, they don't come out doughy in the middle.
Now that you're an expert, let's get started!
1. Bake biscuits according to the box instructions
2. While the biscuits are baking, grease your skillet and heat on medium heat
3. Once thoroughly heated, add the frozen veggies to the skillet, and allow to heat through until warm and completely heated
4. Add shredded chicken to the veggie mixture and stir well. Allow to throughly heat as well
5. Once chicken and veggies are thoroughly heated, add Cream of Chicken soup to the skillet, along with a cup of water per can, or as per can instructions
6. Mix your pot pie filling well, and season with Avocado Crack all-purpose seasoning to your liking. The more you add, the more addicting the flavor will be!
7. Turn heat down to allow mixture to simmer and stir occasionally until your biscuits are done.
**Once the biscuits are done leave the oven on!!! You will put the completed dish back in the oven for a few minutes**
- Pour contents of pot pie filling into a lightly greased cast iron skillet
- Place your delicious warm biscuits on top, covering the filling from edge to edge
- Pour the garlic butter over the biscuits
- Place entire pot pie in the oven and allow the flavors to come together, baking pot pie about 10 more minutes. Be watchful of the biscuits browning
- Once the filling starts to bubble, remove your delicious, addicting, comforting flavorful Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie from the oven
- Enjoy! 💚🥑✨ - Yolanda
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored recipe, nor do I get paid in anyway for sharing recipes and ideas. The Affiliate Links used are for products that I love and are needed for the recipe, and I believe you will love them too! If you click them, I get a small commission from Amazon at no cost to you.