Holiday parties mean the best snacks for sharing! Baked Queso Fresco is the easy appetizer that your friends will be begging you to make again.
Adding sweet corn and honey to this dish give it the sweet touch that pairs so well with the savory, balanced taste of Avocado Crack. Avocado Crack is the world’s first seasoning made for avocados, and is savory, balanced, with a hint of lime and a kick at the end, making it perfect for all of your holiday eats, even without avocado!
Here is how I made the perfect holiday appetizer using Queso Fresco
- Avocado Crack Original
- 24oz Queso Fresco wheel
- 16oz Sweet corn nibblets
- 1/4 cup Diced onions
- 1tbs Chopped cilantro
- Honey to your liking
- Avocado oil for sautéing and light drizzle
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add corn, onions, and cilantro to a bowl
- Drizzle with avocado oil and honey and stir until well coated
- Season veggie mixture with Avocado Crack, and stir again
- Add all ingredients to a cast iron skillet, leaving a hole in the middle for Queso Fresco wheel
- Add whole Queso Fresco wheel to skillet, making sure the corn mixture is evenly surrounding it
- Drizzle Queso Fresco lightly with oil and spread evenly using your finger until the top is coated in avocado oil
- Season top of Queso Fresco with Avocado Crack, then drizzle with honey
- Place skillet in oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until Queso Fresco is heated through and beginning to melt
- Once heated throughout, turn the oven on Broil and allow broiler to brown the cheese slightly, being sure to WATCH for burning…do not walk too far away!
- Once browned to your liking, serve Baked Queso Fresco with tortilla chips and enjoy! 💚🥑✨