Tell me you LOVE roasted red potatoes!!!
I made these roasted red potatoes in a cast iron skillet because...YUM! Cast iron skillets have a way of locking in flavors like no other, and we want to lock in ALL of the Avocado Crack flavor we can!!! I used Avocado Crack Low Sodium for this recipe, and all other needed items to make this are listed below.
Avocado Crack is the world's first seasoning made for avocados! it is savory, balanced, has a hint of lime and a kick at the end. This means that even if you don't eat avocados, this all-purpose seasoning blend is amazing on Everything!
- Avocado Crack Low Sodium Seasoning
- Quart or gallon sized ziplock bags (depends on how many potatoes you want to make)
- Red potatoes
- Olive or Avocado Oil (choose your fave!)
- Crushed basil (for garnish)
You will also need a knife for cutting the potatoes, and a cast iron skillet for the best flavor! Here's one on Amazon for less than $20 that I recommend #affiliatelink
Now for the fun part!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash and cut your potatoes in half
3. Throw potato halves into your ziplock bag
4. In the bag, add 2 tablespoons of oil (this can be more or less depending on the amount of potatoes, use your best judgement so they won't be too oily).
5. Add Avocado Crack Seasoning to the bag as well, using a generous amount for the amount of potatoes
6. Zip the bag and SHAKE!!! (so exciting...ha!)
7. Making sure all of the potatoes got an equal amount of love, pour them into your cast iron skillet, and put them in the oven!
8. Allow potatoes to do their thing for about 15mins (the cast iron skillet and Avocado Crack are working major magic at this point!)
Once you take the potatoes out of the oven, sprinkle them with the basil for that gourmet look and you're done!
I hope you enjoy these potatoes as much as I did. If you are a visual learner, watch me make them on Instagram here.
Love, Yolanda 💚🥑✨